Display Posts includes a few different options for wrappers (unordered list, ordered list, and div) but all of these are block-level elements. That means they display as their own unique block on the page.
If you want to display the most recent post inside a paragraph, we’ll need to use an inline element. The code snippet below lets you use the following shortcode:
[display-posts wrapper="span" posts_per_page="1"]
Since all the posts will show up on a single line, it’s probably best to limit it to a single post, as I’ve done above with the
The most recent post on Display Posts is Display image from post content if no featured image.
The most recent post on Display Posts is [
- Display image from post content if no featured image
- Add extra text after title
- Use the WordPress date format
- Add Post ID class to each listing item
- Add class to current post for styling
- Display post count as title of listing
- Display meta value in output
- Display author avatar
- Display the current post
- FacetWP Support